What you need to know before your heli-ski adventure with CPG
We do everything we can to accommodate our guests' needs, changes, unforeseen mishaps and cancellations. Here's everything you need to know if your dog eats your homework, you miss the bus or El Nino strikes again.
Payments and Deposits
We accept all major credit cards as well as secure wire transfers. When you book your reservation, with Chugach Powder Guides we require a 50% deposit, and you have 90 days prior to your first ski date to pay the remaining balance. If only all first dates were this easy, am I right?
If you're doing a day trip, we require reservations to be made no more than 30 days in advance for weekdays, but reservations for weekends can be made at any time. Payment in full is required when booking this option.
Client / Participant Responsibilities
1) All clients and participants will be required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Chugach Powder Guides as well as the guides' instructions during activities. 2) All clients and participants will be required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of Chugach Powder Guides before departing on any trip or activity; and 3) each client or participant agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for Chugach Powder Guides activities that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in an activity.
Policies: All the CPG Pertinents
We may be renowned the world over for our incredible heli-skiing terrain, but it's our attention to every detail of our guests' stay with us that truly sets us apart. We do everything we can to accommodate our guests' schedules and needs, including the unexpected:
- Cancellation – Oh man, I forgot about dinner with my in-laws, and other acceptable excuses...
- Change – A private helicopter? No problem.
- Refund – We have a vertical footage refund and overage policy of $50 per 1,000 vertical feet.
- Privacy – We guard your information and ours to the best of our ability and current technology.
Insurance: We Recommend It
Think of it as your back-up hard drive, your peace of mind, your Swiss Army Knife. In other words, think of it as absolutely essential. We highly recommend that all of our guests purchase trip insurance, as well as medical and emergency evacuation insurance.
Standby For Lift-Off
Simply fill out the online reservation form, as well as the standby form, and prepare to, well, standby.